Spice up your WordPress posts with eye-catching images. Optimize for performance.
- Add interest to your site and posts by integrating eye catching images.
- Size your images to fit and try avoiding the need for WordPress to resize.
- Name your images using your keyword and incorporate your keyword when employing a caption.
- Keep image sizes to a minimum to lessen the impact on page loads.
- Free tools to optimize your image size:
- WP Smush.it – WordPress plugin
- PunyPNG – upload and compress png files.